Learning Edge LIVE
A monthly opportunity to get answers to your most burning questions about building science, energy efficiency codes and programs as well as energy efficient products and homes.
Tuesday, February 20, 2024
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. MST
Those in attendance will be able to ask their questions LIVE, with an opportunity for follow-up and clarification, and also learn from the questions and answers posed by other attendees.
This is your chance for a "consulting session" with an expert, but without the consultant's bill to pay (courtesy of our sponsors APS and SRP).
Before and after class, if you think of a question that you'd like answered, feel free to click on the button below and email it to [email protected]. Please include "LE Live" in the subject line.
Questions You Might Be Thinking About...
- Why don't triple-pane windows make sense in both hot and cold climates?
- Can existing homes earn the ENERGY STAR for Homes label?
- Why aren't some of the coolest energy efficient products being installed in new homes by home builders?
- What is the most cost-effective way to comply with the energy code requirements?
- Does it make sense to install a "cold climate" heat pump in hot climates?
- How does an "induction stove" warm a pan without adding heat from electricity or a flame?
What questions can Daran answer for YOU ?
What Are People Saying?
“Daran is incredibly knowledgeable and excellent at sharing his in-depth knowledge in an understandable way.”
“Daran can take complex information, and break it down for easy understanding plus he is a master at presenting, keeping your attention, and providing quality up to date information.”
“Daran has a knowledge base that is both broad and deep and presents the material in a very accessible way.”
Pima County, Arizona